Warning: "Can load at most 16 runs at one time"???

Use this forum to post Vensim related questions.
Simplifier
Vensim version: PRO

Warning: "Can load at most 16 runs at one time"???

Post by Simplifier »

I'm running the simulation for my model and I get this warning: "Can load at most 16 runs at one time".

What does it mean and how to fix it?
tomfid
Administrator

Re: Warning: "Can load at most 16 runs at one time"???

Post by tomfid »

It means you can only have 16 runs loaded for viewing at once. Go to the Dataset tab of the Control Panel and unload a few, or just ignore the warning.
Simplifier

Post by Simplifier »

tomfid wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:35 am It means you can only have 16 runs loaded for viewing at once. Go to the Dataset tab of the Control Panel and unload a few, or just ignore the warning.
Oh thanks very much!!!
Simplifier

Post by Simplifier »

tomfid wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:35 am It means you can only have 16 runs loaded for viewing at once. Go to the Dataset tab of the Control Panel and unload a few, or just ignore the warning.
I also have another question. When I run simulation for my model, on the simulation run window it for instance announces "Simulation 3,000; 37 errors". Where can I find every single error in the components of my model in order to address and fix them?
tomfid
Administrator

Post by tomfid »

Model>Check Model will open into the equation editor, with all the structural issues in the error menu at the bottom.

Typically most are usage - variables that are unusued. You can suppress those by checking the Supplementary box if non-use is intentional.

The rest of the errors appear at runtime. Be sure that Display Warnings is selected in Tool>Options>Settings.