ANNOUNCE Inviting SD Session at ISBM Conference

This forum contains all archives from the SD Mailing list (go to http://www.systemdynamics.org/forum/ for more information). This is here as a read-only resource, please post any SD related questions to the SD Discussion forum.
Graham Winch graham.winch plymou

ANNOUNCE Inviting SD Session at ISBM Conference

Post by Graham Winch graham.winch plymou »

Posted by Graham Winch <graham.winch@plymouth.ac.uk>

""This looks an excellent opportunity for the Society and individual members to show-case our work to related academic and professional groupings. If you are interested please reply to me on graham.winch@plymouth.ac.uk and I will put all interested people in touch with each other. Please indicate in particular if your research is closely related to the conference theme and you would like to co-ordinate the session.""

Cheers, Graham

Dr. Graham W. Winch
Research Professor in Business Analysis
University of Plymouth Business School
Plymouth PL4 8AA, UK
+44 (0)1752 232811

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed Oct 12 06:04:02 2005
Subject: Institute for the Study of Business Markets Conference

As a member of the ISBM Conference Program Committee I have been asked to invite the membership of the System Dynamics Society to organize an invited paper session for presentation at its SECOND BIANNUAL ACADEMIC CONFERENCE, August 3-4, 2006 (preceding the Summer American Marketing Association Educators' Conference) in Chicago, IL.

""Thinking Big, Thinking Different: Contributions and Challenges in B to B Research"" is the theme for the 2006 Conference.exactly what system dynamics scientists do.

Thus, this invitation to you!

About 150 to 200 academics and B-to-B practitioners will attend the 2006 ISBM Conference. Information about the ISBM is available at http://www.smeal.psu.edu/isbm/

Personally, I am a bystander and fan of the work of the System Dynamics Society (please see the attachment for an example). I wish to help spread the word to the B-to-B scholarly community about the fine work of the Society.

Please do consider organizing a session of three papers for presentation at the 2006 ISBM Conference in a 90 minute session. Please contact Rajdeep Grewal, Conference Co-Chair, at Penn State for further details about the 2006 Conference.

Best wishes,

Arch Woodside
Arch Woodside, Professor of Marketing
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Business Research
Carroll School of Management, 450 Fulton Hall
Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
arch.woodside.1@bc.edu

Posted by Graham Winch <graham.winch@plymouth.ac.uk>
posting date Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:30:40 -0400