How to project revenue and expenses?

A place for Ventity software questions & answers
JoeClark
Vensim version: PLE+

How to project revenue and expenses?

Post by JoeClark »

Hello,

I am writing a business plan to start my own hostel. At this point I need to project my revenues and expenses to see if this idea is even possible. I don't know what all goes into the expenses of operating a hostel. A simple expense report would GREATLY help me get started. I would love to look at an expense report from another US hostel so that I can have a starting point. I spent all day yesterday calling other hostels in the US trying to speak with managers and owners to establish a relationship, hoping they would be willing to help a fellow hostel ambitionee get started.I also went through Expense Management Video for more information but did not find much help there. Most of the responses I received were very cold and I was told to email their info section. It would really be great if there is any such software available please do suggest.One of the thing's that drew me to hostelling is the sense of community and connection all manager's and owner's have together. Although I didn't feel that yesterday. Hopefully y'all will change my mind.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Last edited by tomfid on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Linkspam removed