Problems with saving TeeChart settings

Use this forum to post Sable related questions.

Moderator: Administrator

klaus

Problems with saving TeeChart settings

Post by klaus »

Changes in TeeChart settings are not saved. F.e. under the tab "Parameter" i select the graph type "line". Under "Advanced 1 / Settings" i change in the TeeChart Gallery the type "normal" into "stairs". But if i press the "close"-Button the changes are not saved.
Another problem is that TeeCharts are not automatically saved and named in the model files.
My colleague has the same problems with his Developer.

Thanks for help,
Klaus
Lee Jones

Post by Lee Jones »

We use TChart as the graphics application and there are only certain things we can *save* using the dialogs under "settings". As to graph type, under the tab "Parameters" use the drop-down box "Graph Type", as you have. These are the only graph type changes that can be saved at present (appearance of the lines).

Colours can be changed and saved in Sable using the "Colours" tab for the object.

As to the TCharts not being saved this is because the new user manual is not yet available for the changes we have made to Sable recently. TCharts are now automatically saved as part of the screen itself, so there is no longer a requirement for them to be saved as a file under the "graphs" subdirectory.

We'll have a new help system ready ASAP

Lee