Sensitivity Graph

Use this forum to post Vensim related questions.
CLAUDIO

Sensitivity Graph

Post by CLAUDIO »

Hi! Andy.

I was reviewing the sensitivity simulation in the slides and I runned through the model of Chapter 15 - SALES.MDL.

I have two stuffs to place because I could not get rid off those questions:

1) Sensitivity Graph

I was doing it through my lap top and my desk top simultaneously but they were not conected phisically.
I was not doing that by any propouse but since I had turn on the both computers. However, the Graphs came out a bit different from one to another.
In my lap top the Cash Flow Sensitivity Graphs in its vertical scaling the numbers showed was not a rounding numbers, it was 9.947 at the top, whereas in the desk top screen was showing a runding number 10.
The simulation was ok but I could not understood what was going on. I've checKed the configuration of the model, but both seemed to be the same. I tried to see if there was some different graphic configuration but I did find nothing wrong.

It seems a simple stuff but I was not able to find out the problem.

How could I ajust the Sensitivity Graphs either for rounding numbers or not rounding ones?

2) In the Histogram Sensitibity Graphs.

I am working with Vensing Standard Version 5.5d

I could not set the histogram graph as suggested in the slide because it seems not have the same boxes. It seems missing the [As Histogram (On)] and (Sensitivity) and the options in the Bar Graph Options are diferently placed.

Does such a Vensim Version do not enable the Histogram Sensitivity Graph or did I miss something?

Thank you

Claudio

[Edited on 6-26-2006 by CLAUDIO]

[Edited on 6-29-2006 by CLAUDIO]
bob@vensim.com

Post by bob@vensim.com »

Scaling Raw/Rounded is set in the Scaling tab of the control panel. You have one set to Raw and one to rounded.

the Bar graph options dialog has changed somewhat - in the "As Histrogram Across" area select "Sims".
CLAUDIO

Post by CLAUDIO »

Thank u very much.
It was fully usefull.
Thanks
Claudio:)

[Edited on 6-29-2006 by CLAUDIO]