Graph Pages

Use this forum to post Sable related questions.

Moderator: Administrator

drees

Graph Pages

Post by drees »

Try as I might I can't work out how to set up multiple pages on a graph. It would be of great help if I could set up a number of graphs on the one pad.

Thanks

David
Administrator
Super Administrator

Post by Administrator »

Do you mean multiple graphs, or one graph but with multiple pages (t = 0 to 10, t = 11 to 20 etc)?

To get multiple graphs, the easiest thing to do is use a tab control and place each graph on a separate tab.

To get paging, access the advanced properties for the graph, there is a tab titled paging where you can set the number of points per page.

Hope this helps.

Tony.
drees

Post by drees »

Hi Tony

Thanks for your prompt reply but I must be missing something very obvious. I know about the paging tab and the 'points per page' It is defaulted at 0. My model runs from 2006 to 2020 with a time step of 0,0625. When I set the 'points per page' to 1 that is what I get i.e. 2006 and at the bottom it reads 'page one of 225. If I set it to 2 I get 2006 and 2006.02 and at the bottom of the dialogue it reads 'page 1 of 113. The paging works great but I simply have different 'points of the same graph on different pages rather than a different graph on a different page. when I load more than one graph I simply get that graph on the same page.

I hope this is making sense and thanks for your help.

David
Administrator
Super Administrator

Post by Administrator »

I think what you need is the tab control with a separate graph on each tab.

The "Pages" functionality on a graphs only shows "points of the same graph on different pages". So it might be ok to show a year worth of data (one for each page), but it will not show different plots.
drees

Post by drees »

Thanks Tony. I really appreciate your replies as I slowly get the hang of Sable. Have a great day. Time for me to close down for the night.

David