another eventual RC bug

Use this forum to post Vensim related questions.
LAUJJL
Vensim version: DSS

another eventual RC bug

Post by LAUJJL »

Hi

There is another problem with the reality checks that I have tried to reproduce with a small model, with no success.

I join the full model that is anyway still on development.

The first model rentndrop102_bis has passive and active constraints.

When one highlights one of the active constraint and click on ‘sim active’ the RC works properly, checking the active constraints and the passive constraints with empty conditions.

But if one activate the ‘test all’ button after a while there is an error message ‘Got a test = node that was not in the test list’ . When one clicks on ok, the same error message appears several time, until the final message ’14 successes and zero failures etc..’.

I generally use either the ‘sim active’ or ‘test all’ functionality but it seems that it was possible in the previous releases to highlight more than one constraint. In this one it is possible to highlight only one constraint.

To solve this problem, I have transformed the rentndrop102_bis into the rentndrop102 changing the passive constraints into active ones with a fake variable that has no effect on anything called ‘pp’ that I set to 2. With this solution everything is working properly, always with only one constraint highlighted.

Is it another bug?

I use the latest DSS version

Regards.
JJ

As there is no reply, I have deleted the files joined the January 19th 2013.