Sensitivity output analysis of two parameters

Use this forum to post Vensim related questions.
mattlin

Sensitivity output analysis of two parameters

Post by mattlin »

When doing a sensitivity analysis according to chapter 15 I can see how "cash flow" behaves. The beviour is caused by a mix of the varied input parameter values. I want to see how the input parameter values drive the output ("cash flow").
Is there a way to plot how two active input parameter drive the results at the end of a simulation (my simulation drives towards average values over time)? For example a graph with "cash flow" as y-axis, "sales force productivity" as x-axis and several plotted lines with varying "sales force adjustment time" values?

(I am using PLE Plus.)

Regards,
Matt
Lee Jones

Post by Lee Jones »

Try running the sensitivity analysis with just one of the constants (say, sales force productivity) then export the *.vdf using the menu option Model>Export Dataset.

Select "Export only final time" and then open the resulting *.tab file in Excel. You can then create a scatterplot for "sales force productivity" against any of the variables in your save list.

Lee
mattlin

Post by mattlin »

Thanks a lot.

The export function did work as well with several constants (i.e. "active parameters") I could plot my diagrams as desired.

Matt