Stacked Bar Chart

Use this forum to post Sable related questions.

Moderator: Administrator

KateCN

Stacked Bar Chart

Post by KateCN »

Hi,

I'm trying to create a stacked bar chart. I've got a list box showing 'zones' which is a subscript in the model. There are 3 variables (parameters) for car, bus and rail which add up to 100% for each zone.

I'd like to be able to select several zones from the list box and for the graph to show one bar for each zone, with each bar split into the relevant proportions of bus, car and rail in each zone.

Is this possible? If so, how? At the moment when I select two zones I get one bar split into 6 sections. I can use the stack tab to split the data into more than one bar but it doesn't save when I close the dialog box and also means the graph isn't dynamic when I select different zones from the list box.

Thanks,

Kate
KateCN

Post by KateCN »

Just spotted the Stacked Vertical subscript bar option under graph type... problem solved!
KateCN

Post by KateCN »

Hi again..

I've got another problem with this. There are two vdf files loaded into the model and I'd like to be able to compare them side by side. So for each subscript option (zone) there would be two bars, one for each model run. At the moment they are stacked on top of each other which makes them difficult to compare.

Thanks,

Kate
Administrator
Super Administrator

Post by Administrator »

I'll have to program something in to do this. I'll get back to you once it is ready.

Tony.
KateCN

Post by KateCN »

Hi Tony,

Have you been able to make any progress with this?

Kate
Administrator
Super Administrator

Post by Administrator »

No not yet. The whole graphing side of things is undergoing a revamp, so no estimation on when it will be complete.